- 7/20/2008--Sarah will be going in for surgery on August 6th. This will be her 2nd surgery, please remember her in prayer or with a card/phone call.
- 7/20/2008--Remember Martha Dancey, Mildred Bundy, Ruth Kavanaugh, and Margaret Hedger in prayer as they each deal with on-going health issues. A special call or card would be wonderful to encourage them in the Lord.
- 3/25/2008-Sarah Henning will be having surgery at the Cleveland Clinic on March 31st. Please keep her, her family, and her doctors in prayer during this time. She will be in need of help with the children when she comes home, so if you have any time to volunteer to help her and her family out, please contact Elida Athearn or Denise Down. The numbers are in the church directory.
- 1/5/207-Please continue to pray for Mildred Bundy, Ruth Kavanaugh, and Enola Thompson as they heal from both physical and spiritual trauma.
- 1/5/2007-Sarah Henning is still facing a serious health crisis. She has been at church, but is still very frail and weak. Please continue to keep her in your prayers on a daily basis. Pray for complete healing for the glory of the Lord and the saving witness to her family of circle of influence. Any assistance with meals or light housework as well as help with the kids would be welcome. Call Sarah if you have time to help.
- 11/14/2007-Mildred Bundy is back in Independance Village. Her new address is 7700 Nemco Way, Apt. 34, Brighton, MI 48116. Phone: 810-229-6738. Praise the Lord she is doing better, please continue to pray for her as she recovers and grows stronger.
- 11/14/2007-Kim Holback was in St. Joseph Mercy in Ann Arbor for surgery on Tuesday. She is resting and recovering at home. Meals are being taken to her and her family. If you'd like to help, please give Elida a call.
- 11/10/2007-Sarah Henning was in the hospital, but is now home. Please keep her in your prayers as she faces this health crisis. Sarah is very sick and any help with meals for her family would be a nice gesture. Elida Athearn may be able to direct you on when you can help.
- 9/23/2007- Mildred Bundy is still in Medilodge for Physical Therapy- she can be reached at: 1333 W. Grand River, Howell, MI 48843, 517-552-3182. Please keep her in your prayers and if you have a minute, she'd love to see you!
- 9/15/2007- Please pray for Mark and Beth Biggs and baby Nathan. Nathan has not been gaining weight as quickly as the doctors would like. He has since gone on formula, only to find out he was allergic to cows milk. He is now on soy formula and gaining weight steadily at a pound a week! Keep him and his family in prayer for his continued growth and health.
- 9/3/2007-Mildred has been moved to the Medi-Lodge in Howell. Her room number is 108 Bed 1 Poppy Hall. She would love to have company.
- 8-20-2007 Mildred Bundy has been relocated after her hospital stay in Howell to Hurley Rehab center in Flint, MI.
The address is:
Hurley in-patient rehab, room 610
1 Hurley Plaza
Flint, MI 48503
Nurses Station: 810-762-7027
She longs to hear from her church family, please give her a call and pray with her
- 8/01/2007- Remember Mildred Bundy in prayer as she continues to recover from her stay in the hospital. Mildred is home recovering, yet still dealing with a situation regarding her eyesight. She can be contacted via the information in the church directory.
- 5-17-2007- Update: Merle has passed away, please keep her family and Ruth in your prayers.
- 5-14-2007- Ruth Kavanaugh's sister Merle from Florida has had a massive stroke. Ruth is flying out to be with her and her family.
- 5-14-2007- Margaret Hedgers son-in-law, Ben (in Pa) lost his brother Mike Bange to a motorcyle accident yesterday leaving 2 teenage sons.
- 4/24/2007- Mark, Stephanie, and Audie Ehrhardt are very ill. They are experiencing nausea and vomiting, so please keep them in your prayers!
- 3/30/2007- Dorothy Meadows was admitted to McPherson Hospital on Thursday, March 29th for health complications. She was released later the same day and is resting comfortably at home. Please pray for Dorothy's continued recovery and if you'd like to send cards or letters, she would appreciate that as well
Please remember these people in your prayers, they are in need of the comfort that only Jesus can provide. When His people pray, He will hear.